What’s your go-to snack when you break your fast? Samosa? Sambusa? Spring rolls? Fatayer?
If you love something savory to compliment your dates and water, we’ve got the perfect new side item to serve with your iftar.
Check out these scrumptious 30-Minute Chicken Rangoons: creamy deliciousness wrapped in a wonton and deep fried to perfection. Served in RASM’s stunning Textured Moonlight Platter, this savory snack is sure to elevate your Ramadan table.
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 block), softened at room temperature
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken, any leftover chicken will do as long as the spices are mild
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Add 1 tsp to a wonton wrapper
- Apply water to the sides the fold diagonally to form a triangle
- Apply water to one of the corners then place the other corner on top
- Fry wontons for 2-3 mins in oil till it gets light brown, then set aside on a plate lined with paper towel
- Use parchment paper to line the RASM Moonlight Platter, then place wontons on top
- Serve with sweet chili sauce