After trying this recipe, Passion Fruit Lemonade is sure to be your go-to beverage this Ramadan. It's the perfect thirst-quencher to serve with your iftar after a long day of fasting.
Paired with our RASM glassware, this delightfully refreshing drink will add elegance and style to your Ramadan table this Spring.
- 1/2 cup passion fruit about (6 passion fruits)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- In a pitcher, combine sugar & water and stir.
- Juice lemons using a juicer, and add to the pitcher.
- Using a sharp knife, cut passion fruits in half and use a spoon to scoop out the insides. Add pulp to pitcher.
- If the lemonade is a little sweet for your taste, add some extra lemon juice to it.
- Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with ice, and enjoy!
Courtesy of @honeynjoy.