After you have finished your fasting and enjoyed your iftar, it's time for a special dessert! Wow your guests this Ramadan, and add some style to your dinner table, with these incredibly delicious Citrus & Almond Cardamom Cookies served on RASM's Moonlight Platter.
Whether these cookies are served in Ramadan or Eid, the cookies will be delicious.
- 2 sticks (230g) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) icing sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (set aside in a bowl)
- 2 tsps fresh orange zest
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- Cream together the softened butter and icing sugar
- Add remaining ingredients and mix
- Chill dough in the fridge for 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Roll out the dough and cut into 32 equal portions
- Roll each portion into a ball, and press flat into the bowl of sliced almonds
- Set on a lined baking sheet, and bake for 15 mins
- Dust with icing sugar
- Serve on RASM's Moonlight Platter (lined with parchment paper)
Courtesy of @betterwitheverybite
Let us know in the comments how the cookies turned out.