Having guests over for iftar? What could be a more perfect Ramadan dessert than this light, creamy Strawberry Magnolia pudding!
Wow your friends and family with this tasty treat served in RASM’s beautiful Cristi Goblets. It's sure to bring an elegant touch to your Ramadan table.
- 500 ml Milk
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/8 cup Corn Starch
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 can Cream
- Strawberries (sliced & set aside)
- Cookie crumbs for the bottom of the cups (2 Tbsp each)
- Mix the milk, flour, corn starch, and sugar in a pot, and slowly bring to a boil, over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Once pudding has thickened, allow to cool and stir in the cream. Mix well, until thickened
- Place cookie crumbs in the bottom of each cup
- Arrange the strawberry slices around the edges of the cup
- Spoon the pudding into each Goblet
- Decorate the top with extra strawberries and cookie crumbs, if you like.
Courtesy of @soframiz